- The Vinson Centre, University of Buckingham, Hunter Street. MK18 1EG University Bookshop, in the Vinson Centre. TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE
- The Tanlaw Mill, University of Buckingham, MK18 1EG
- The Festival Tent, University of Buckingham. LOCAL AUTHOR HUB
- Parking – Island Car Park, University of Buckingham, Hunter Street, MK18 1EG
- The Radcliffe Centre, Church Street, MK18 1BY Toilets and Refreshments available
- The Woolpack Pub, Well St, MK18 1EP. PUB QUIZ HEREThe
- Library, Verney Close, MK18 1JP
- Parking – Cornwalls Meadow, off High Street, Buckingham, MK18 1RP
- The Old Gaol, Market Square, MK18 1JL. TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE
- The Old Mill House, Maids Moreton, MK18 7AR
Priority booking opens on Friday 3 April for Festival Friends. Individual membership costs £35 and Joint/Family membership is just £50.
General ticket sales open online on Friday 17 April and will also be available from:
The University Bookshop, Hunter Street, MK18 1EG, 01280 820365
The Old Gaol, Market Square, MK18 1JL, 01280 823020
The Festival takes place in the charming small market town of Buckingham – a hidden gem with cool restaurants and shops in ‘The Hidden Quarter’, a vibrant Market Square and home to the UK’s first independent University. Do allow time in your visit to explore Buckingham, have a meal, wander its pretty streets and peruse the enticing shops or simply relax by the river Ouse with a good book. The Festival venues are all within a 15 minute walk except for the Old Mill House, which is 2 miles outside Buckingham off the A422. See map inset.